Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information;; or provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Wildcat Australia gather?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to website. Information we collect may include but not be limited to username, email address, and any messages, images or any other content you may send us via the contact us form.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Wildcat Australia. Here are the types of information we gather.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Wildcat Australia. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at Wildcat Australia if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
You may see our website advertised on other websites. Advertising platforms, which include Facebook and Instagram (and whose SDKs are integrated within our website), may collect information for optimizing advertising campaigns outside of the website.
In addition, we use technologies such as web beacons and single-pixel gifs to record log data such as open rates for emails sent to our customers.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Automatic Login and permanent Shopping Carts for storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. If you would like to know more, the "Help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies do allow you to take full advantage of some of Wildcat Australia's best features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Additionally, we may use third party web site analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our website.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Wildcat Australia if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this by selecting "Unsubscribe" in the Newsletter menu.
Where Information is Processed
The Company is based in Australia. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to Australia and other countries. The laws of Australia and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Wildcat Australia features as Automatic Login, and permanent Shopping Carts. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the My Account pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this in the Newsletter menu.
Wildcat Australia does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Wildcat Australia only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For residents of the EEA, where processing of personal information is based on consent, Wildcat Australia will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Wildcat Australia, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of Australia. If you have any concern about privacy at Wildcat Australia, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our web site frequently to see recent changes.
Our Legal Bases For Handling of Your Personal Data
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:To honor our contractual commitments to you: We handle personal data on this basis to create your account on our website.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: This includes:
- Providing a safe and enjoyable user experience;
- Customer service;
- Marketing, e.g. sending emails or other communications to let you know about new features;
- Protecting our users, personnel, and property;
- Analyzing and improving our business, e.g. collecting information about how you use our wesbsite to optimize the design and placement of certain features;
- Processing job applications;
- Managing legal issues.
- Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Wildcat Australia is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
- Affiliated Businesses: We work closely with our affiliated businesses that we do not control. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Developers: Developers using our SDK or API will have access to their end users’ information, including message content, message metadata, and voice metadata. Developers must use such information only to provide the SDK/API functionality within their applications and/or services.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or Related Companies, (iii) protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business purposes.
You may provide us with ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Links to Other Websites
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the website may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
Your Data Rights and Choices
We believe that users should be treated equally no matter where they are, and so we are making the following options to control your data available to all users, regardless of their location.You can update certain information by accessing your account. You can also unsubscribe from certain emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link they contain. Individuals outside Australia have certain legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them (including, in some cases, in portable form), and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. They may also object to our uses or disclosures of personal data, to request a restriction on its processing, or withdraw any consent, though such actions typically will not have retroactive effect. They also will not affect our ability to continue processing data in lawful ways.
- How can I access the personal data you have about me?
If you would like to submit a data access request, you can do so via the contact us page. We will then start the process and provide you the personal data that Wildcat Australia has on you within 30 days.
- How do I correct, update, amend, or delete the personal data you have about me?
In addition to the functionality available through the account area on our website in which you can correct, update, amend, or delete certain personal data, you can also request other modifications from us directly. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Personal Data Request” in the subject or body of your message, along with an explanation of what data subject right you are seeking to exercise. For your protection, we may take steps to verify identity before responding to your request.
- How do I object or restrict the manner in which Wildcat Australia processes my personal data?
You have a right to ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate. Wildcat Australia offers you the ability to restrict the processing of your data for specific uses, which you can find in the "My Account" page. Individuals in the European Economic Area have the right to opt out of all of our processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes. To exercise this right, click the “unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing emails. The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to those rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.